Decred's 7th Birthday Bash
Twitter Space hosted by Tivra @WasPraxis to discuss seven years of Decred. Where it's been and where it's headed.
Listen on Twitter - https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1vOxwMeryvVGB?s=20
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST:
Twitter Space topics include:
- How members got into Decred
- What made Decred stand out
- Why no one thought the project would happen
- Company 0 "Bad for Bitcoin so let's build something else"
- Decred Air Drop and people who couldn't prove they weren't robots
- MC2 white paper ahead of it's time
- ASIC resistance and miner centralisation
- Decred is building tools for the future
- BTCSuite being used as the preferred node for Lightning Labs
- and so much more ...
For those not in the loop, Decred is building a Decentralised Autonomous Organisation (DAO) around the premise of sound money. Decred has a fix maximum supply of 21 million, is governed by its coin holders and is self funded from its decentralised treasury.Through its decentralised, open sources and fee-less exchange (DCRDEX), Decred aims to be not only a project for peer to peer transactions but a platform for peer to peer exchange.
An interoperability factor unparalleled by any other project.
Find out more about Decred: https://decred.org
#DEX #DAO #BTC #DCR #inflation