- 0:00 - Intro
- 0:28 Introduce yourself
- 1:00 How did you become passionate about technology?
- 1:34 How did you first learn about Decred?
- 3:14 What has your experience as one of the first Decred Advocates in the Arabic world?
- 8:16 What has been the most useful/interesting thing you’ve learned from attending Decred events?
- 10:00 What are the hurdles of explaining Decred to people?
- 13:02 What is the narrative around crypto in the middle east?
- 16:00 Are governments receptive to cryptocurrency in the middle east?
- 17:44 What are some of the biggest challenges for cc in the middle east?
- 18:30 demographics
- 19:43 How to attract generation Z to Decred?
- 21:13 Why is language translation important for decred documentation and media?
- 23:06 What is the best part of working for the Decred DAO?
- 25:38 What motivates you to work for Decred?
- 26:54 What are some areas of improvement for Decred?
- 28:57 Why is there not more women in crypto?How can we attract more female contractors?
- 31:19 How does crypto empower women?
- 33:16 What is your aspiration for Decred?
- 35:18 Thoughts about renewable energy decred mining? (community questions)….
- 37:07 Does Islam prohibit the use of bitcoin as money
- 38:33 Do authorities try to find crypto hodlers
I will be sitting down with Insaf Nori, Strategy Lead for Decred Arabia, for the first episode of Decred in Depth live. We will discuss Insaf's experience as a #Decred spokeswoman, adoption or cryptocurrency in the Middle East, and what its like being one of the first female contractors.
Decred is an autonomous digital currency. With a hybrid consensus system, it is built to be a decentralized, sustainable, and self-ruling currency where stakeholders make the rules.
Find out more about Decred: https://decred.org
Join the Decred community!