Decred in Depth Ep. 39 - Dominic Frisby - Marketing + Filmmaking + DAO
Eduardo will be sitting down with Dominic Frisby, comedian, voice actor, author, and financial writer, to discuss his recent Politeia proposal. Frisby's proposal involves Decred sponsoring the first-ever full-length feature funded by a DAO and released into the public domain with no copyright. Frisby's proposal has garnered much attention from the Decred community. We will spend an hour discussing the potentiality his film has to benefit Decred and answering community member's questions. Join us live Tuesday, July 20th at 6am EST.
- 0:00 - Intro 5:54 – Tell us about your background
- 20:51 – How did you find Decred? Why Decred vs. Bitcoin?
- 27:42 – What is your opinion on the state of Decred Marketing? How does your film help?
- 42:48 – how prominent will Decred be featured in the film?
- 46:16 – Irony of an anti-tax film being funded by Decred protocol tax
- 48:40 – compare Decred Bitcoin and Ethereum “tax” models
- 52:04 – incentive alignment between film and Decred
- 56:47 – how has the proposal process with anon stakeholders changed your view of Decred
- 1:01:26 – Will the film be politically neutral?
- 1:02:34 – What is your go-to-market strategy for the film
- 1:08:37 – How should stakeholders measure success?
Find out more about Decred: https://decred.org